Thursday, October 13, 2011

I have a big announcement!

Hey Guys... this is Beck again... I've got kind of a big announcement to make. Ready? Kidding, it's not that big in the crafting world. But it's big to me because I'm super excited about it. I'm designing for  Clear it out! It's another challenge site. I really like the concept of using what's in your stash. Although everyone who knows me personally will say HOLD on there little wooden puppet boy that I won't name so Disney doesn't sue me, we know you have a habit of just BUY BUY BUY! Yes.. I do. But I'm trying really hard to break that habit! Really hard! Super Hard even. I'm trying my hardest for the next few months at the very least to ONLY use what is already in my stash. Unless I really need something to finish a swap or MMVA challenge... or Design Team project... Hmm.. Okay, well I'll try to use only what's in my stash. We'll see how well that works out for me! From this day.. No let's make that Monday.. today is really early Friday morning and I saw a project from Carissa that I just have to try! Tea Cup Pin Cushion tutorial was her very first You Tube tutorial ever! I have to make this! I'm going to make one for myself and my sister for Christmas. So AFTER I go shopping for the supplies for that project... and a few swaps I have signed up for on Little Scrap of Heaven... I'll go on a very strict craft diet! Live up to the Clear it out challenge! That's it... My super big announcement. I'm so going to bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment